<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Sunday, February 17, 2008

Had Chingay for the past 2 days,
tiring I suppose, imagine yourself going there from 1 something, all the way to 11 something to 12 some thing, and reach home only at 1 something.
but it's worth it anyway.
Just found out that some people can be so hypocritical.
Imagining a person changing the way he treats another person in front of the person he likes, and behind the person he likes.
Ok, make things simple,
A does not like C, but A likes B.
C does not enjoy being with A either.
B and C happens to be good friends.
So to make a good impression in front of B,
A pretends to be nice to C, when in fact A is not nice to C when B is not around.
But C knows that A is not really nice, so C tags and plays along with A.

I thought such things only happen in the real adult world, where everyone is like an adult,
as in not among school kids?
So disgusting to know the terrible truth about it
I am naive, and well often idealistic.
How I wish the world I live in is less complicated and contains lesser people,
or in fact no other person, except myself.
I thought that, I thought this,
well, it just boils down to the fact that I'm just too idealistic,
and often too frank to the point that I can offend people unknowingly.
I do not know how to observe people,
to see the changes in their emotions immediately,
I'm not a really sensitive girl if you wish to put it nicely.
That's the other side of Shermain where she hopes that no one sees.
But on the other hand, it just means I would never conceal my thoughts,
people can read me easily than me reading them.
But I'm changing, through learning and well, learning.


On the lighter note,
4 more days till I turn 17!